When you are preparing to apply Chinese visa,
please pay attention to below notes.
1. A passport which is valid for at least six months following the date of submission, with an entire blank page available for the visa;
2. One Visa Application Form of the Peoples Republic of China, which is filled clearly with true, authentic and complete information and signed by the applicant;
3. One recent, 2 inch full-faced and bareheaded passport photo (the daily life photo, photo copy or digital photo printed on the ordinary paper shall not be accepted);
4. Other related application materials according to different purposes for your trip to China;
5. Other materials related to the visa application, deemed as necessary by the visa officer.
Please contact the local Chinese Embassy in your country at http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/wjb_663304/zwjg_665342/ for more information.
Notes: SPML 2022 is not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Acceptance Letter and Invitation Letter (after registration) issued by the SPML conference. Should your application be denied, SPML cannot change the decision of the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will SPML engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy of China on behalf of the applicant.
Copyright © 2021-2022. 2022 5th International Conference on Signal Processing and Machine Learning | All rights reserved.